Hey! SO good to talk to you all yesterday! Sorry I feel like I was so scatterbrained and all, I should've prepared better. I loved just hearing your voices though and your laughs. I sure love my family! Mom, I was especially thankful and glad to hear your voice. Thanks for all you do and are.
So, I am being transferred! I am going to the Cocoa zone to be a zone leader there. I will be in Viera. Elder Jensen went there when he left here, and now I am replacing him and he is going somewhere else to train! Craziness. I will be with his last companion, Elder Schmutz from Bountiful, UT. I will tell you more about him and send you a pic when I get there :) Guess what else is crazy? Not only will I be in the same zone as Sis. Allen, but the same ward! Ha ha how funny is that? Both in UT and in FL now. There will be Elders and Sisters in the ward. She will be whitewash training! Should be fun. I will miss Elder Mullen lots, I have learned so much from him and he is a great missionary. I am excited for you to meet him someday.
I am sorry but my time is short, I've got to go pack, finish sending out Christmas cards, and then we have some appointments and goodbyes. I love you all so much! Thanks for your love, support, and patience with me. I know that I am nothing without God, but with God nothing is impossible. That has been one of my favorite scriptures this Christmas season. I think it is Luke 1:37? I'm not sure. Anyway, I love my family!
P.s. Dad, is there any way you could find a cheap tom-tom car gps charger online and have it sent to me? My last one broke :( If not that's ok too. I know that Christ lives, that He loves us, and is there to be our strength and example each and every day. I am so thankful for Him and for what He has done for me. The Atonement is real. I love my family so much, and I know that we will be an eternal family!
love, '
Elder Andrew Beckett
p.s. Seth, no, it hasn't snowed yet. And I love all my companions! =] Of course there are the hard times, but I have learned some very important lessons from each and every one of them, and that is exactly what I needed to learn at that time. Being a missionary is the best! Just you wait :)
No comments:
Post a Comment